Aeotec - Nano Switch
Aeotec - Nano Switch is a low cost ZWave Switch specifically used to enable ZWave command and control (on/off) of any wall switches. It can report immediate wattage consumption or kWh energy usage over a period of time. In the event of power failure, nonvolatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the unit’s operating status. It can connect to 2 external manual switches to control the load ON/OFF independently. Its surface has a pin socket, which can be used for connecting to the touch panel, so you can also use the touch panel to control the Nano Switch. The Nano Switch is also a security ZWave plus device and supports Over The Air (OTA) feature for the products firmware upgrade.
- Convert any switch or outlet into a Z-Wave connected switch or outlet for wireless control and automation. Existing wall switch or power outlet continues to operate as normal
- Super small; fits behind your existing wall switch or power socket. Measures only 1.58 x 1.69 x 0.76 inches
- Universally compatible: can be controlled via 2-state (flip/flop) external/manual switch, momentary push button or the 3-way switch
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways
- Z-Wave Plus certified for quicker response time and best wireless range.